- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Assembled is a team of ex-early Stripe engineers and ops leaders focused on building tools to help support managers manage and scale growing support teams. Our work together at Stripe led to a 2x teamwide increase in support agent productivity and a 25% increase in CSAT.
We're building a modern workforce management platform — piloting with Stripe, Casper, Grammarly, Harry's and Affirm — that helps teams manage a group of support agents, forecast support demand and track key operating metrics.
We are a seed-stage company and backed by top venture funds.
Job description We are looking for frontend engineers to help develop our agent facing tools. In many ways, customer support is the most consumer-like area of growing companies, and we're focused on building products that delight the support agents and managers that we serve. Our stack is React, Go, and Postgres, but we don’t require any prior experience with any of them.
Characteristics we pride ourselves on and look for in others include:
- Growth mindset; hungry to learn and grow
- Scrappiness; can figure out priorities on the fly and push through obstacles
- Team player; humble and willing to do the little things
A modern workforce management platform built for rapidly scaling support teams. We help forecast demand, build and manage team schedules, and uncover insights to improve operations. We work with amazing companies that treat support as a fundamental lever in their businesses including GoFundMe, Harry's, Slack, and Stripe.
You’ll be a great fit at Assembled if:
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take pride in your work
- You’re resourceful and can drive to results in a highly uncertain environment
- You have a growth mindset and are intellectually curious
We care a lot about the success of Assembled, but we don’t measure this in terms of weekly hours work (although we do burn the midnight oil when we need to!). We strongly believe Assembled can have outsized success, while giving teammates space to take care of themselves along the way.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.