- Drone CI/CD
What we're looking for
We're looking for a senior backend engineer with strong software and cloud engineering skills to help us build highly scalable AI-driven APIs.
- Build new API features and endpoints
- Build automated test suites and CI/CD pipelines
- Integrate state of the art machine learning models into production systems
- Build new batch and streaming applications
- Refactor applications to eliminate tech debt
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Participate in an on-call rotation
You'll love this job if...
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems, even when there is no perfect solution.
- Enjoy being in a fast-paced, customer-facing role.
- Thrive in small, cross-functional teams. We like to wear many hats here!
- You're excited to tackle big technical challenges like scaling ML inference and zero-downtime deploys.
- 5+ years of working with SQL and No-SQL databases
- 2+ working with python backend frameworks like Django, Flask, or Tornado
- 2+ years developing rest APIs
- 2+ years working with AWS services
- 2+ years of production support experience
At AssemblyAI, we're building the Top Rated Speech-to-Text API for Developers. We're backed by leading investors in Silicon Valley like Y Combinator, John and Patrick Collison (Stripe), Nat Friedman (GitHub), and Daniel Gross. Customers use our API to transcribe phone calls, meetings, videos, podcasts, and other types of media. Our accurate transcripts are used to power features like visual voicemail, call analytics, closed captioning, meeting summaries, and a slew of other features. We're growing fast, and processing millions of API calls per day in production.
We value a low-ego, go-getter attitude. We look for people who make everyone around them better.
- Drone CI/CD
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.