- New York, NY, United States
- React Native
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work with our product, growth, marketing and leadership teams to answer core business questions, uncover insights, and develop key product features:
- Analyze and understand how users interact with our platform and features, and improve our platform
- Manage the design and execution of experiments, models, and other analyses to drive strategic decision making
- Communicate your findings directly and via visualizations
- Develop data-driven features that drive new products (e.g. improved search results, stock recommendations)
- Help define and shape a data-driven culture and experimentation mindset at Atom
Who You Are:
- Database querying: Postgres, S3, Redis
- Using relevant tools and services: Redshift, S3, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Periscope, and third-party analytics services
- Using advanced algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, segmenting, decision trees
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Experience coordinating and communicating across teams
- A master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in industry
As a Data Scientist and one of the core members of the Data & Strategy team at Atom, you will use existing data structures as well as working with the engineering team to build novel infrastructure on AWS and innovative products.
The candidate will have the benefit of building the data pipelines exactly as they see fit and introducing data-driven features for new products.
Optional Skills and Experience:
We will prioritize candidates that have the following additional skills or experience:
- Strong software and data engineering experience
- Strong product development fundamentals
- Prior experience in the financial industry as a data engineer or data scientist
- Experience in at least one of NLP and recommendation systems is a plus
Atom is democratizing access to institutional quality investing resources. We are bringing innovation to an industry that typically has had very little.
The environment is super collaborative, with multiple working sessions each week across engineering, product, and design. While we are building in a serious industry, we are a fun group and always eager to make sure everyone has a real impact on what we are creating together.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.