- New York
As a budding full-stack engineer @ Attune, you will help design, build, and maintain Attune’s front-end, core platform, and infrastructure; all of which collectively power easy access to insurance for small businesses across the country.
You will be deeply involved in the technical details of highly available and reliable services that enable great user experiences. You will also empower cross-functional teams at Attune to create new capabilities for our users rapidly.
- Support best-in-class product at Attune (UI/front-end and platform)
- Work with our platform team on system design (API design, schema design, caching, etc)
- Work with our UI team on product design (UI/UX, front-end implementation, etc)
- Work on integrations with 3rd party services: carriers, policy administration services, and more
- Contribute to the entire lifecycle of software engineering: design, implementation, testing, deployment, etc.
- Dig into our infrastructure needs where necessary (deployment, CI/CD, containerization)
- 1-3 years experience building production-ready software
- Strong technical fundamentals: algorithms, testing, debugging, clean/clear code
- A high degree of product sense & strong appreciation for user experience
- A willingness to learn about infrastructure management & devops
- An enthusiasm & drive to learn new technologies (& the humility that’s necessary for this)
We are making insurance easier for small businesses.
Why is getting insurance hard for a small business? It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and the wrong decision can be disastrous. Attune is a new way for small businesses to survive. In partnership with Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance, we are rebuilding this experience from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe for small businesses to get the insurance they need,
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.