Lead Full-Stack Developer (Greenwich, CT)
- New York, NY, United States
- Greenwich, CT, United States
- $100k - $150k
- 0.0% - 0.0%
This role is an exceptional opportunity to advance and accelerate your technology career in high finance. It involves leading the software and systems development effort (on the Appian platform) for an established, fast-growing alternative finance start-up which provides unique, large size risk transfer solutions to global banks, asset managers, corporates, and other similarly situated institutions. In this position, you will sit on the trading desk and collaborate daily with the firm’s team of highly motivated, experienced and talented individuals engaged in risk underwriting, deal structuring and execution, risk/portfolio management and analytics, finance/accounting, cash settlement operations, and new product development.
The company’s Appian platform will support transactions across all strategies and phases, including deal origination, underwriting, execution, and closing, and will provide a single source of truth for deal information and related operational workflows. Your high impact contributions as a developer will rely upon your analysis of existing business processes and requirements and your ability to quickly and effectively design and implement solutions in Appian.
The role offers high visibility for an ambitious and highly-driven developer in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-stakes, merit-based environment that offers tremendous career advancement opportunities and highly competitive pay.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyst: Consult with business stakeholders to understand business objectives and processes, and identify friction points and opportunities for automation; translate and design the Appian process models and solutions based on a deep understanding of business objectives and process requirements
· Architect: Optimize existing systems to bring together multiple sources of data as a single ‘source of truth’ within Appian
· Developer: Leverage analysis to build high-impact applications in Appian in support of all aspects of the business
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Experience designing and implementing applications within Appian, including Appian Sites, Appian Tempo, Records, Application Servers and MS SQL Server
· Hands-on experience must include: Design of UI SAIL Forms for Site and Tempo environment; Design of custom data types (CDTs) that interact with external databases; Development of Records and Reports using SAIL; Use of Appian Plugins for use in SAIL and process models; Ability to traverse logs to determine system and development errors; Build/consumption of web services in Appian; Design of expression rules, constants, and query rules
· Essential Technologies: Appian, Java, Python, SQL, SAIL, Power BI, Excel, HTML/XML, and similar
· Working knowledge of analytics and visualization platforms, such as Power BI, a plus
· Experience in finance is a plus (especially private equity, bonds, loans, CLOs, other capital markets)
· A highly competitive package including annual salary and discretionary incentive bonus
· B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred; other related engineering and technical disciplines considered
After 8 years in business, our firm is an established, but still fast-growing alternative finance start-up which provides unique, large size risk transfer solutions to global banks, asset managers, corporates, and other similarly situated institutions.
Wall Street / Start-Up / Fund culture. High stakes, fast-paced, and highly collaborative. Team members are motivated, capable, intelligent, experienced, persevering and professional.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.