Software Engineer (Frontend)
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- React Native
Benepass is growing quickly and we’re looking for experienced frontend engineers to help us build and ship new app features and deliver a world class user experience. In addition, you’ll help us craft best in class internal tools to ensure that our ops team can scale as we grow the business.
In this role, you’ll join our frontend engineering team and work closely with our designers as well as our backend engineering team. You’ll ship new features for our apps, build out a common base for shared logic between them and work to ensure high code quality and test coverage in our frontends.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Be familiar with GraphQL, the node ecosystem, and clientside best practices
- Write clean, testable and maintainable code
- Be comfortable writing native iOS & Android code as needed
- Have experience working with UI and UX designers
- Have broad technical knowledge and learn new topics quickly
- Be comfortable diving into the weeds of our business to inform what we build
- Thrive in fast-paced environments with a high degree of autonomy
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
That said, we’re ultimately looking for people who’ll be awesome to work with rather than strictly hewing to the above, so if you’re not an exact match but still think you might be good at the job, please do apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation + equity
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course 😃), including:
- $500 WFH setup
- $150/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)
Benepass (YC W20) helps companies take care of their people; employees get a single card for all of their benefits, paired with a friendly and intuitive mobile app. Our product makes it easy for employees to save on essentials (like child- and healthcare) and to enjoy their company’s perks (think work from home setups, fitness memberships, and free lunch) especially in a remote-first world. We also automate away tons of manual work that companies usually have to do to manage benefits.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.