- $60k - $90k
- 0.5% - 1.5%
As our Backend Lead Engineer, you will be a part of the core technology leadership team. Working directly with leadership, you will build successful web+mobile gaming platforms, hosting games played by millions. You will be responsible to innovate, lead, develop and scale our engineering capabilities, to keep up with our hypergrowth. As the leader of the technology team, you will champion the technology roadmap and vision. However, this isn't purely a leadership role, it also requires ground level code development, and daily code reviews.
- Lead all technology architecture & development.
- Define the technical vision for Sixer, drive the evolution of the system architecture, and make appropriate technology choices.
- Architect, code and even hack solutions to extreme software engineering problems.
- Resolve scaling issues before they happen.
- Passionately automate all engineering work.
- Be the primary interface between all divisions of the company and engineering.
- Create and execute scalable processes and provide visibility to key stakeholders.
- Lead and grow the engineering team into a high-performance team of software engineers, architects, and technical leaders.
- Institute best engineering practices to deliver successful innovative products.
- Lead the entire life cycle of multi-player game development.
- Ensure production environments stay live through high levels of concurrency.
- Work closely with the product team, and be involved in conceptualizing and building new products from scratch.
- Know what’s being built and why. We are concerned with velocity, execution, quality, and technical debt.
We've created a fantasy stock market for athletes, where people can buy and sell fantasy stocks in players.
We're a small team, and thus everyone is required to wear many hats. Nobody is an expert in anything, but we all try very hard to solve problems, even ones out of the scope of our day to day work.
We're a team that know that there are areas to improve across the company, we accept them, and then look for ways to fix these holes. Everyone loves what they do and love to challenge themselves to learn more skills and become better.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.