We provide care to people suffering from opioid dependence through our online telemedicine service.
Why join us?
We already have thousands of paying patients and are growing +20% month over month.
We closed $27 million in funding led by Questa Capital in June 2021.
Our CEO and Founder previously founded Pulse and sold it to LinkedIn for $90M https://techcrunch.com/2013/04/11/linkedin-acquires-pulse-for-90m-in-stock-and-cash/
Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care for in-person treatment nationally.
Engineering at Bicycle Health
- We follow weekly sprint cycles with a sprint sync every Monday where we decide priorities for the week.
- Engineers work directly with our operational teams (doctors and health coaches) to understand priorities and feature specs.
We're building software that helps people recover from opioid dependence. The technical challenges are: (1) Building the tools and infrastructure to track and improve patient outcomes. (2) Building an automation engine to automate and scale business processes. (3) Integrating with different parts of the healthcare system: Medical records systems, health insurance, and pharmacies. There is a lot of complexity 'under the hood'. (4) Building everything with top security in mind specifically given the need to maintain HIPAA compliance.
Add features to our React Native (iOS and Android) app like patient community and an opioid treatment tracker and guide.
Build tools for our clinical staff to identify high risk patients and simplify patient care.
Create automation that lives between our patients and clinical staff in order to triage patient needs and maximize patient adherence to the treatment.
Working at Bicycle Health
- We are small and engineers take responsibility for the end-to-end success of a product or feature.
- We keep meetings to a minimum, we focus on deep work.
- We are an all-remote company and work to manage clear communication and team cohesion in that context.
Work from Home
Social impact driven
Prioritizes diversity in hiring
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.