We provide care to people suffering from opioid dependence through our online telemedicine service.
Why join us?
We already have thousands of paying patients and are growing +20% month over month.
We raised our first funding by SignalFire VC in May 2020.
Our CEO and Founder previously founded Pulse and sold it to LinkedIn for $90M https://techcrunch.com/2013/04/11/linkedin-acquires-pulse-for-90m-in-stock-and-cash/
Engineering at Bicycle Health
- We follow weekly sprint cycles with a Sprint Sync every Monday where we decide priorities for the week.
- Engineers work directly with our operational teams (doctors and health coaches) to understand priorities and feature specs.
We're building software that helps people recover from opioid dependence. The technical challenges are: - Integrating with different parts of the healthcare system: Medical records systems, health insurance, and pharmacies. There is a lot of complexity 'under the hood'. - Building everything with top security in mind specifically given the need to maintain HIPAA compliance.
Build our React Native (iOS and Android) app from scratch.
Create automation that lives between our patients and health coaches in order to triage patient needs and automatically answer others.
Working at Bicycle Health
- We are small and engineers take responsibility for the end-to-end success of a product or feature.
- We keep meetings to a minimum, we focus on deep work.
- We are an all-remote company and work to manage clear communication and team cohesion in that context.
Work from Home
Social impact driven
Prioritizes diversity in hiring
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.