- San Francisco
- $120k - $160k
- 0.25% - 0.50%
Are you excited about changing how the world builds software? We're working on that here at Bitski, and we want to work with you to make that happen. We’re looking for experienced backend engineers to work on the Bitski platform — you’ll work with our team of engineers to build and maintain features that create rich and compelling experiences for distributed application developers and their users.
The main focus of this role is to build customer-facing APIs and infrastructure for Bitski, working to create and deliver features that make our users' lives easier.
- You will write, review and maintain code primarily in Rust
- You will evaluate and recommend solutions, and guide team decision making
- You will work with Product and Design teams to build new features
- You will document the systems you help build
- You will coordinate with engineering and product leadership to define and prioritize projects that help us meet business objectives
- You will mentor, pair, and delegate work to encourage the professional and technical growth of those around you
- You will work with the support team to triage and debug technical support requests
- 3+ years experience developing web application backends and microservices
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Strong working experience with backend web frameworks
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Who We Are:
Bitski helps developers build beautiful user focused web3 experiences. With the Bitski platform and JS SDK, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to build distributed apps.
Why You Should Join:
At Bitski, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees to do the best work of their lives. We've designed a great workspaces in San Francisco as our headquarters, where we work, snack, and create daily.
We are excited by the potential of the decentralized future that we are helping developers bring to life through their applications, and we've built a place where we truly love working. We think you will too.
Bitski is building a community of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
We see blockchain as a new tool that allows developers to create an entirely new set of experiences for their users. That said, one of the great challenges for companies considering blockchain-based products is poor UX – specifically onboarding, transactions, and sign-in/password recovery. Bitski's vision is to solve wallet usability for developers, so that they can in-turn focus on creating unique and useful experiences.
We're an outcome-oriented team that loves to empower brilliant, high IQ individuals to improve the experience of our users. We're building a new technology in an emerging market where the status quo isn't good enough. And we're excited about the opportunity to be the best in the space. That's our standard.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.