Founding Engineer UI
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $200k
- 0.25% - 0.75%
We are looking for a senior frontend engineer to join our founding team and build the product with us from 0 to 1. The ideal candidate is a passionate developer that cares for user engagement and interfaces that are easy to use, loves building new and challenging software. Willing to plug himself to wherever the problem statement takes them.
- Work in a highly collaborative team of great people. I.e., design whiteboard sessions, daily standups, code review, shared demos.
- Drive the development of important components in our product.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Research and adopt state-of-the-art technology.
- Work closely with data scientists and security researchers.
- You reside in North, Central, or South America.
- You have a good understanding of the MVC design and have used components like Redux for state management
- You have strong experience with React + Redux/Mobix/Flex/GraphQL/Hooks/Context
- You are a master when it comes to CSS (or LESS, SCSS, SASS)
- You have 5+ years of experience.
- You enjoy solving problems together.
- You’re a builder - you enjoy building production-grade software from the ground up.
- You’re not afraid of new technology/language - it’s great that you know what you know, but it’s more critical for us that you can learn new stuff that might fit better and implement it.
- You enjoy deploying code to production ad-hoc without being stressed for quality. I.e., you trust the high level of automation, code coverage, and monitoring to take care of things for you.
- You can work across the stack and work on backend code when needed.
- You have experience with embedding tools for measuring user engagement
- You have experience with consumer-oriented apps
- You have experience with Slack/Teams apps
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.