- New York, NY, United States
- AWS Lambda
We are looking for a senior backend engineer to join our growing team. We are building the next generation cryptocurrency platform.
- 3+ years experience in development using a modern language such as Java, C++, Golang, or Python
- Experience building on modern cloud computing platforms, such as AWS
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases and in-memory databases like Redis or Memcache
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, Docker/Kubernetes, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Github
- Self-sufficient, test oriented developer
- Bachelors/Masters in CS or equivalent
- Interest or experience in functional languages like Haskell, Clojure, Erlang, Elixir
- Experience with serverless and microservices based architectures
- Experience with Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, or Distributed Computing
- Experience continuous integration and deployment
- Contributed to open source
- Has experience mentoring others
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Our first product is secured loans collateralized by digital assets (Bitcoin and Ether). Clients can access liquidity in the form of a loan in fiat currency (USD, Euro, Yen, KRW) by putting up their digital assets as collateral.
Leveraging a sophisticated infrastructure that integrates with multiple blockchains, we plan to expand our product set based on our retail and institutional client's needs.
We value hard work, humility, resourcefulness and a belief in our product.
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.