Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $150k - $175k
- 0.25% - 0.50%
- React Native
- Google Cloud Platform
About Blueberry Pediatrics (YC W18)
Our mission is to turn every family's living room into a pediatric urgent care by combining at-home diagnostic kits and concierge-like access to Pediatricians, 24/7. With Blueberry, every family has affordable and immediate 24/7 access to the same (or better!) care they’d receive at an urgent care or ER.
Today, Blueberry is trusted by tens of thousands of families and supported by dozens of the best Pediatricians in the country. We're proven to not only improve health outcomes for children and families, but dramatically reduce medical costs. Parents love us, children love us, doctors love us, and even insurance companies love us :)
You'll be joining a talented team of engineers and PMs with previous experience at early stage and high growth startups as well as organizations like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer to build and maintain end-to-end, reliable, and scalable features for our React Native mobile app and Django/React web apps. You’ll be joining the core team of dedicated, flexible, and creative software engineers, working in partnership with product, marketing, customer support, and our full-time medical doctors.
This is a remote role (USA); our office is located in Mountain View, CA.
What you'll do:
- React Architect- Develop and improve our web and mobile React apps, utilizing your knowledge of modern JS paradigms and React tooling to ensure quality, polish, and maintainability.
- Product Engineer - Bring your technical perspective and curiosity to shape decisions about design, scope, and priority of engineering projects. Own the end-to-end delivery and maintenance of systems and features in collaboration with other engineers and stakeholders.
- Agile Maintainer - Build scalable and tolerant systems using container technologies (Docker) and cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud) as well as internal tooling to accelerate product development cycles.
- Data Enthusiast - Answer business questions and influence product roadmap decisions using statistical analysis or ad-hoc reporting. Enable team members to answer questions with data systems and processes that leverage quantitative and qualitative inputs.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field (bootcamp grads also encouraged to apply!). Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Python and Django (or equivalent model-view-controller backend frameworks)
- Familiarity with React Native, Expo, or mobile development
- Interest or experience with cloud providers, CI/CD, systems design, and/or systems architecture
- Comfort and familiarity with Agile working methodologies
- Interest or experience in the healthcare or health tech industries
- Portfolio of production applications or feature work with engaging interactions
About Blueberry Pediatrics
Blueberry puts a pediatric clinic in every family’s living room by combining at-home diagnostic kits, world-class pediatricians, and an intuitive app. With Blueberry, every family has immediate 24/7 access to high quality, affordable pediatric care - resulting in better health outcomes, cost savings, and dramatically fewer ER visits.
We value resourcefulness and proactivity, and we are fundamentally motivated by helping people. This affects the way we operate across the board. We believe our customers should always get the best possible care, and we as coworkers are all responsible for each other’s (and the company’s) success.
- React Native
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.