Blueprint Test Prep
Blueprint Next Step is the leading boutique test prep company in the graduate entrance exam space, providing groundbreaking courses and tools for the LSAT (Blueprint) and MCAT (Next Step). Backed by private equity, we are looking to create substantial growth in our product lines and market reach via organic growth and M&A opportunities.
Behind the fancy business lingo, we are a founder-led company that started with a simple vision to prep students better than the big companies by making learning more engaging and entertaining. We are educators at heart looking to serve our students better every day.
Innovative, industry leaders in the LSAT and MCAT preparatory space for the last 14 years. We're founder-led, privately owned and PE-backed.
Your ideas will be heard! You're joining an organization where you have a seat at the table surrounded by a group of whip-smart and creative team members.
Small but growing team- a unique opportunity to refine your craft but wear many different hats.
Tons of growth opportunities, stock/equity incentives and an exciting mission! Our goal is to build and perfect a technology platform and infrastructure that enhances our current offerings and continues to change our student's lives.
• Our goal is to grow our technology team to fit our student and business needs best. By two years, we aim to have five self-managing teams.
• We value horizontal mobility and technical exploration.
• We actively embrace a DevOps culture. We believe that the engineers own the full lifecycle of the product that they build.
• We currently use Agile as our primary SDLC process with the understanding that self-managing teams will best pick the process that works for them in the future.
• We highly value mentorship and professional growth.
Here are some of the few items we are looking to tackle this year:
• Build out a world-leading data engineering organization to understand how to teach our students best. We have 14 years of raw data to mine!
• Build out a team to make a cutting-edge LMS to support our current educational lines (LSAT and MCAT), but also beyond (we've got big plans!).
• Too many greenfield projects to list out here. Let's discuss!
We have free breakfast on Mondays to ease you into the work week, and catered lunches every other Friday!
Most of the office is in between 8am and 10am, but we are flexible based on your needs such as commute, workload, etc.
We're currently located near The Grove on Fairfax, but will be moving into a bigger space towards the end of the year which we are so excited about.
We pay 50% of individual medical, vision and dental coverage. Employees pay 50% + 100% for dependents if they choose to enroll. Medical coverage is age based.
We make matching contributions to employees’ retirement plans- one dollar for every dollar an employee contributes, up to 3% of their compensation, and an additional 50 cents for every dollar they contribute in excess of 3%, up to 5%. Employees are 100% vested from the time the contribution is made.
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.