- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- AWS Lambda
As a Software Engineer (Test) at Blueprint, you'd be ensuring the highest quality for our learning management system applications. We're developing the best in class learning management system and we need to ensure it's stability.
- Work in an agile development workflow
- Create automated test cases as new features are added
- Maintain, update, prune test cases over time to keep relevant test cases
- Experience with a web testing framework (Selenium, Cypress, WebDriver, etc)
- Experience with a test case management (Manual/Excel, TestRail, etc)
About Blueprint Test Prep
Blueprint Next Step is the leading boutique test prep company in the graduate entrance exam space, providing groundbreaking courses and tools for the LSAT (Blueprint) and MCAT (Next Step). Backed by private equity, we are looking to create substantial growth in our product lines and market reach via organic growth and M&A opportunities.
Behind the fancy business lingo, we are a founder-led company that started with a simple vision to prep students better than the big companies by making learning more engaging and entertaining. We are educators at heart looking to serve our students better every day.
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.