- San Francisco
- $120k - $160k
- 0.05% - 0.50%
- Azure Cloud
As Senior Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the development and maintenance of the firmware codebase that is the foundation of our hardware product. You will work closely with our software and electrical engineering teams to ensure the firmware interfaces with sensors, processes data and communicates it back to the user. You will help conduct rigorous testing of Bodyport’s medical device products and help ensure they meet our high standards of quality and performance.
Your Role At Bodyport:
- Lead the development and management of Bodyport’s embedded software
- Interface with the electrical engineering team to ensure proper operation of core product systems (e.g. sensors, wireless)
- Work closely with the data science team to optimize sensor performance and ensure algorithms are accurately translated into system firmware
- Design and implement a robust testing framework to ensure system meets software requirements specification
- Ensure firmware meets regulatory and quality standards (e.g. IEC62304)
- Help design firmware for calibration and test fixtures that helps optimize the manufacturing process
You'd be great if you have:
- BS or higher in electrical engineering, computer science, or software engineering
- Experience with 32 bit ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers
- Strong digital signal processing skills
- Experience with I2C, UART, and SPI protocols
- Experience developing software under IEC 62304 design controls
We’re on a mission to eliminate heart disease.
Our breakthrough sensor technology lets everyone take charge of their wellness with one simple step. By standing on Bodyport for just 10 seconds, we pick up small cardiac signals through your feet to examine key indicators of health. With every daily measurement, Bodyport’s machine-learning algorithms adjust to the nuances of each user, providing unique insights that help predict and preempt disease.
Bodyport is backed by notable investors in hardware and health, including Initialized Capital, Y Combinator, Rock Health, and Playground Global.
Authenticity and continual growth are at the core of what we believe here at Bodyport. All of us are close to the work, and all of us know full well the technical and non-technical challenges in moving the standard of care forward in the medical industry.
- Azure Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.