- San Francisco
- $120k - $160k
- 0.05% - 0.50%
- Azure Cloud
Bodyport is looking to hire a Senior Data Engineer in order to aid in the development efforts of the data product. You will be a part of an early, growing team that will help build foundational elements of the organization. Who you are: You consider yourself a data enthusiast, have a curiosity to know how things work and how to make them better. You are passionate working with biological data in order help build a product that will help improve healthcare delivery. This role will play a crucial role in improving and optimizing data architecture, enabling cross-functional development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improve data management architecture that utilizes best practices for maintenance, reporting, and security
- Optimize data processing pipelines for production and research and development
- Redesign data infrastructure for scalability and consistency, maintain architectures for processing systems
- Create ETL tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and improving the data product
- Prototype and test new data products
- Develop a reference data management system
- Assist in internal and external data validation efforts
- Normalize data across all business units in order to create accessibility across cross functional teams
- Experience working in a Software Engineering/Data Engineering role
- Experience with Python, Pandas, TensorFlow, scikit-learn
- Experience with Azure or AWS, shell scripting/UNIX
- Experience in SQL, preferably in PostgreSQL
- Experience with task-queue systems
- Experience managing deployments, data migrations, data warehousing
- Experience creating data visualization tools
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Experience with HIPPA/FDA environments is a plus
- Experience with healthcare and/or biological data is a plus
We’re on a mission to eliminate heart disease.
Our breakthrough sensor technology lets everyone take charge of their wellness with one simple step. By standing on Bodyport for just 10 seconds, we pick up small cardiac signals through your feet to examine key indicators of health. With every daily measurement, Bodyport’s machine-learning algorithms adjust to the nuances of each user, providing unique insights that help predict and preempt disease.
Bodyport is backed by notable investors in hardware and health, including Initialized Capital, Y Combinator, Rock Health, and Playground Global.
Authenticity and continual growth are at the core of what we believe here at Bodyport. All of us are close to the work, and all of us know full well the technical and non-technical challenges in moving the standard of care forward in the medical industry.
- Azure Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.