- San Francisco, CA, United States
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. We are looking for someone excited to take on our ambitious product roadmap, who exhibits passion, creativity and a love of building things. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build. If this challenge excites you, get in touch with our team.
- Move fast, ship fast
- Work closely with Bolt's Product team to make key architectural decisions
- Build features, create tools, and maintain code for everything users touch
- Troubleshoot issues from browser to backend
- Work closely with other teams in designing features
- Champion best practices and enforce technical standards
- Incredible work ethic
- Passionate about building user-centric products
- Desire to operate and effectively perform in a rapid growth startup environment
- Located in the Bay Area
- 2+ years post-grad experience in a team oriented software development environment
Businesses have to piece together dozens of tools to get their websites working, from payment processors to gateways, fraud tools, and checkout UI flows. The future is one company building the perfect checkout/commerce stack instead of everyone rebuilding their own. That’s what we’re doing at Bolt.
We hold our Bolt Values core: Be 20% Wrong - If we don't make mistakes, we aren't moving fast enough. Be Fearless - Trust yourself, not the masses. Make the hard choice. Chase 10X, Not 10% - 10x moves the needle. Leave 10% for those other guys. All or Nothing - Do not settle. Only make clear-yes decisions. Keep it Simple - Simple solutions are the best representation of clarity of thought. Win as a Team - The team builds the company. We fight and win together.
We look for people who enhance and add to our culture. We hire people with tenacity, grit, and fire, and welcome those from non-traditional backgrounds to apply.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.