We feel that the way we use technology today has become a bit sterile and we want to shift human smart phone interaction from being these multi-step decisions, to being a much more fluid and natural relationship. Brain functions as a centralized interface that can access all your needs in one place, and execute on yourself.
Senior Backend Generalist San Francisco, CA, United States
ios engineer San Francisco, CA, United States
Why join us?
We are building something that is revolutionary. For the first time in the last decade we are creating a product that is going to change the way humans interact with technology as we know it.
Engineering at Brain Technologies
- The implementation work usually involves a cross collaboration effort between different members from different teams to spec a feature and sometimes involving remote teams.
- We use standard Agile methodologies with 2 week cycles.
- Github PR code reviews and writing tests is highly encouraged.
- CI/CD setup with auto deployment allows us to do multiple deployments per day.
- We typically have demo day meets once every week to discuss the completed feature/MVP or just to have technical discussion around its design and architecture.
- Data science NLP is an interesting domain and there is typically a lot of challenges surrounding it.
- Setting up infrastructure for big data processing and allowing NLP team to iterate and experiment.
- Sometimes involving learning new technologies TODO
- Having a good understanding of Software Engineering principles that can guide to choose the right tool for the task at hand.
- Implementing an online Shopping experience using a combination of voice and touch.
- Implementing booking Flights using voice and touch.
- Implementing booking Hotels using voice and touch.
- Implementing restaurant reservation through bot AIs.
- Building IM for real time collaboration.
- IOT with voice.
Working at Brain Technologies
We are a hardworking team that believes in the vision of the company.
We provide competitive health and dental insurance plans.
Work from Home
We are fairly flexible to the needs of our employees. If you need to wfh occasionally, we totally get it.
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.