- San Francisco
- Ruby on Rails
- You will work closely with our product and data science teams to design and maintain multiple technologies, including our RoR API, Python data science server, and Android app. We face numerous interesting technical challenges ranging from maintaining complex financial systems to accessing and processing creative data sources for our algorithmic credit model.
- Scoping new projects and features with our product team, and implementing them (including contributing to some parts of our Android and ML codebases when needed)
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Contributing to the overall engineering roadmap
- Mentoring and teaching other team members
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contribute to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
- You are curious about new technologies and are eager to learn about all parts of our technology stack.
- You love to code. You have extensive knowledge of a variety of languages, including strong expertise in Ruby, Python, and Java.
- You understand the difference between solving hard computer science challenges and writing maintainable code that helps our business thrive.
About Branch International
Branch is a machine-learning provider of mobile financial services to emerging markets with the purpose of unlocking financial access to billions of underserved people around the world. Unlike traditional institutions, Branch gives people an opportunity to build credit despite limited banking history by assessing creditworthiness based on the data captured from customers’ smartphones.
At Branch, we are passionate about our customers, fearless in the face of barriers and driven by data.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.