- $55k - $100k
- 0.011% - 0.011%
- React Native
- Learn our proprietary platform technology for websites and applications using the latest functionality in mobile innovations
- Work with senior developers and architects to produce world-class mobile experiences
- Contribute to the evolution of our technology
- Take web application projects from mock-ups to completion
- Develop mobile frameworks and toolkits
- Develop enterprise React, Node.js, and/or PHP applications
- Work closely with Designers, Quality Assurance Engineers, and Project Managers to communicate status of projects
- Work with bug tracking/project management software suites, including Jira
- Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing security training and awareness
- Ability to transform design mockups and wireframes into functional components
- Strong skill-set in creative problem solving
- Background in iOS and Android is a definite plus, but not required
- A solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Prior experience in test-driven development is a plus
- Prior experience in retail e-commerce is a plus
- Experience with Subversion and/or Git source control
- Experience with xUnit frameworks is a plus
- Experience with bash/command line is a plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs is a plus
Branding Brand launched in 2008 as an interactive marketing firm and quickly evolved into the largest and fastest-growing provider of mobile commerce apps and sites for retailers. Although it has since expanded into an international clientele and additional offices, the Company continues to operate out of its Pittsburgh headquarters, where it employs nearly 100 full-time technophiles and proudly contributes to the City's Rust Belt transformation.
Branding Brand is proud to be an employee-owned company, a supporter of the Whitehouse Equal Pay Pledge, and a Top Workplaces award winner. When we're not working from home, Branders (company employees) enjoy numerous in-office perks, including the ability to bring dogs to work, free daily lunch and beverages, unlimited PTO, free covered parking and bus passes, free onsite gym, free employee insurance, paid leave for new parents, flexible work schedules, sponsorship, and stock options--everyone in the Company is an owner.
Branding Brand is also an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, individuals with disabilities, age, sexual orientation, protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about Flagship, our React-based framework, check out https://github.com/brandingbrand/flagship
About Branding Brand
Branding Brand helps companies build digital experiences that create connections. Our mobile-first platform powers apps and sites for hundreds of the world’s biggest brands. Our expert services help with strategy, design, and development.
From our employees:
BB is a place that you can always be yourself and have great work life balance. Great company culture, awesome people and cute dogs everywhere. I really enjoy working on all the interesting projects and challenging problems. We code, we learn, and we have fun together at Beer O’Clock!
Creativity thrives here. I love working and collaborating with so many tech-minded people. We all have a special knack and when we join forces, we push the boundaries creating amazing experiences every day!
We code together, laugh together, and most importantly, share great moments together.
BB is a great place to work if you are up for challenges! There are always things making me step out of my comfort zone to learn. I learnt so much from working across teams. BB has wonderful people and they are always willing to help you out. My experience at BB really expands my knowledge base in eCommerce technology. Definitely enjoy my time here!
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.