- $100k - $150k
- 0.011% - 0.011%
- React Native
Are you an experienced manager of technical teams? Are you excited about architecting mobile apps and sites for millions of users, then leading a team to complete them? If so, let's get the conversation started!
Branding Brand is seeking a full-time Software Engineering Manager who is experienced in architecting and implementing project teams, growing team members’ careers, managing and delivering clients’ technical requests, and working with internal and external teams to provide high client satisfaction. To be effective, you should understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by project teams, while managing senior partner relationships to ensure successful program delivery.
- Lead a team of engineers, tactfully giving corrective critiques and code-level development support and guidance
- Explain technical concepts to other developers and issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Encourage and develop team members’ personal and career growth
- Plan and monitor day-to-day requirements and team output
- Implement secure coding best practices and participate in ongoing security training and awareness
- 3+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
- 2+ years of experience in project and program management in a software development environment; experience in e-commerce a plus
- Strong skills in requirements gathering and formulating a development plan
- Experience working with and ability to build relationships with deeply technical people
- Excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills; must act as a proactive team player
- Strong written and presentation skills; comfortable interacting with and managing enterprise clients and collaborating across many teams
- BA/BS degree in Software Engineering, related degree or equivalent practical experience
- E-commerce experience a plus
- This role is not suitable for non-technical professionals
Branding Brand launched in 2008 as an interactive marketing firm and quickly evolved into the largest and fastest-growing provider of mobile commerce apps and sites for retailers. Although it has since expanded into an international clientele and additional offices, the Company continues to operate out of its Pittsburgh headquarters, where it employs over 100 full-time technophiles and proudly contributes to the City's Rust Belt transformation.
Branding Brand is proud to be an employee-owned company, a supporter of the Whitehouse Equal Pay Pledge, and a Top Workplaces award winner. When we're not working from home, Branders (company employees) enjoy numerous in-office perks, including the ability to bring dogs to work, free, waterfront, onsite gym, unlimited PTO, free employee insurance, paid leave for new parents, flexible work schedules, sponsorship, and stock options--everyone in the Company is an owner.
Branding Brand is also an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, individuals with disabilities, age, sexual orientation, protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about Flagship, our React-based framework, check out https://github.com/brandingbrand/flagship
About Branding Brand
Branding Brand helps companies build digital experiences that create connections. Our mobile-first platform powers apps and sites for hundreds of the world’s biggest brands. Our expert services help with strategy, design, and development.
From our employees:
BB is a place that you can always be yourself and have great work life balance. Great company culture, awesome people and cute dogs everywhere. I really enjoy working on all the interesting projects and challenging problems. We code, we learn, and we have fun together at Beer O’Clock!
Creativity thrives here. I love working and collaborating with so many tech-minded people. We all have a special knack and when we join forces, we push the boundaries creating amazing experiences every day!
We code together, laugh together, and most importantly, share great moments together.
BB is a great place to work if you are up for challenges! There are always things making me step out of my comfort zone to learn. I learnt so much from working across teams. BB has wonderful people and they are always willing to help you out. My experience at BB really expands my knowledge base in eCommerce technology. Definitely enjoy my time here!
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.