Software Engineer (Full Stack)
- $100k - $135k
- 0.0% - 0.0%
BAFS is seeking to expand its remote, in-house development team. BAFS has invested in building custom technology to increase the impact of our teams of experts. As this technology has continued to mature, the need for excellent engineers has increased as well.
A few of the technologies we use are: OpenAPI (Swagger), linux, AWS, Python, Node JS, React, mySQL, Docker.
Sample duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining backend services written in Python and Node JS.
- Building user interface elements using JS/React
- Writing tests for your code and reviewing code for other engineers on your team
- Delivering Production-quality code (reliable, scalable, performant, fault-tolerant, secure, well-tested)
- Troubleshoot & Diagnose root causes of system issues and produce fixes, minimizing regressions.
- You are excited about designing robust, creative solutions to address users’ problems.
- You value well-tested, readable code.
- Experience with backend services written in Node JS and/or Python.
- Experience with React (or similar framework)
- 3+ years relevant experience required (5+ years preferred)
- Experience with git, Linux, and AWS services preferred.
- You are experienced working in a team environment and are comfortable putting the needs of the users and the team above your desire for individual recognition.
About Business Alliance Financial Services LLC
BAFS is a full-service CUSO that offers a daily, interactive and cost effective approach to establishing and maintaining a Commercial Loan Program.
As a company we go out of our way to help our customers. Both from a technology and servicing perspective we keep pushing to make the customer experience better. Additionally, we value work-life balance. As a general rule, we do not expect (or want!) people to be constantly working— days, nights, weekends. There are occasionally times when we have strict deadlines and teams need to work more than average, but that is the exception, not the rule. We want our employees to take time for themselves and their families/communities—time to personally recharge and time to be a positive influence in the world. While in the office we want to focus and work together to build cool products that make us proud.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.