- React Native
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone. We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
Byte is looking for a highly innovative, collaborative, and resolute Sr. Full Stack Engineer with an emphasis on system performance optimization, the design, development, and implementation of the software architecture that integrates and connects the company's core applications. The Sr. Full Stack Engineer will collaborate with the VP of Software Engineering and Product Managers to help shape the digital transformation and enhance the experience of the company's internal and external customers.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate with Design and Back-End teams for building front-end features
- Perform Full Stack code reviews, provide suggestions, and identify best practices
- Assist Front-End or Back-End developers building integrated customer-facing features
- Ability to plan and execute feature additions
- Develop scalable solutions for our distributed platform
- Add feature enhancements to our customer portal
- Work on new integrations into our CRM platform
- Production troubleshooting and hot fixing of mission-critical systems/services
- Participate in mobile app development either Front-End or Back-End
- Required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to creatively develop solutions and solve problems while adapting approach as needed for each engagement.
- ‘No task too small’ mentality
- Ability to execute on tasks with peers
- Self-starter and owner of features/issues/projects assigned
- Completion of stories assigned for each sprint
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Extensive experience designing and developing high performance, scalable, maintainable and fault-tolerant enterprise SaaS/Cloud applications that follow proven design principles
- 3+ years of unit/integration test automation, CI/CD
- Git Proficiency, PRs, Branching concepts
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Great To Have:
- Bonus: Experience with Shopify and Shopify tools (Slate, Flow, Script Editor)
- 5 years’ experience within B2C industry and focus
- Experience with e-commerce technology
- Experience in mobile development and/or web development
- Experience with TypeScript, Node.js, Webpack, StyledComponents, Storybook, ReactJS or React Native
- Experience in cloud technologies/platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with both unit & integration testing
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Experience with NoSQL DB’s such as MongoDB or Cosmos
- Salesforce exposure to Sales/Service/Marketing/Health Clouds
- Microservice, pub/sub communication experience
- DevOps experience
- Healthcare Experience
- Competitive base pay
- Health, Vision and FREE dental plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and (8) Paid Holidays a year
- Matching 401(k) program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Awesome aligner and whitening benefits for you and your family
- And a variety of personal assistance programs to help enrich your life in and out of the office
We are an ambitious team that's transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe, and affordable for everyone.
We value a collaborative, resourceful attitude towards work. We sport a flat hierarchy that allows our employees to easily connect with stakeholders across the organization. Our tech team also values advancing people towards their career goals, and is big on helping people grow.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.