- New York
- Ruby on Rails
The tech skills
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer. As a core member of our technical team, the engineer with handle the full stack of our codebase including:
- Frontend of native Shopify Theme with Liquid, SCSS, and ES6.
- Backend built in Rails and Postgres with additional apps for subscription ordering, email management, and more.
Candidates must have experience in Ruby on Rails or similar MVC framework. Bonus points for experience with:
- Shopify and Shopify private apps
- JS framework like Angular or React
- Integrations with third-party vendor APIs and Webhooks, e.g. Twilio/Shopify/Stripe
- Experience in ecommerce
- Light dev-ops skills, like interacting with cloud-based servers
- Technical project management
The softer skills
Experience in a fast-paced but collaborative environment. Ability to pivot at a moment’s notice, and to effectively and efficiently solve critical business issues. Comfort wearing multiple hats. Experience at a startup is a huge plus, especially in ecommerce.
- We’re treating our early team like owners. Your salary and stock options will reflect it. And of course, we’ll cover all the basic benefits (401k, medical & dental insurance, flexible vacation policy, fitness / wellness, commuter benefits).
- Casual, friendly work environment within a team of brilliant, supportive colleagues
BZR is an online marketplace founded by a group of leading ecommerce entrepreneurs. We have raised significant capital from the top venture firms in the country and are poised to change the direct-to-consumer landscape.
Casual, friendly work environment within a team of brilliant, supportive colleagues
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.