- React Native
- Elastic Search
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
- Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
The Job At A Glance
Join Carbon Health’s dynamic and talented engineering organization! Our engineering team provides the Carbon Health modern tech-enabled health care platform that combines technology with inviting healthcare clinics designed from the ground up putting patient care first.
This role is REMOTE-friendly and can be located anywhere in the U.S.!
In this Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack) role, you will partner with product, design, data science, to build solutions that will improve care quality by creating new features for doctors, and optimizing the existing ones. Projects you'll be working on include:
- Support Tooling: building feature to enable support staff to assist more patients.
- Integrating IVR (interactive voice response) solutions: enabling yet another platform allow patients increased ability to manage their health.
- Referral Management: building features that will close care-gaps while helping patients manage their referrals much more efficiently.
- Forms Automation: building features that will enable patients and providers the ability to submit data about their visits, and their health generally - removing the need for paper forms.
- Location Management: building features to manage thousands of locations more efficiently while giving greater visibility to practice managers around financial metrics and patient-call response rates.
What You'll Do
- Work with product, design, and data science to develop a long-term doctor-facing roadmap.
- Build tools to provide patients a fuller, more robust view of their health.
- Build fast and reliable APIs.
- Improve existing data models and introduce new ones as needed.
- Assist in migrating the existing functionality into new microservices.
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack product development;
- Experience in functional programming, preferably in Scala or Kotlin;
- Familiarity with React Native or React.
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Carbon Health
We're creating a new breed of absurdly convenient healthcare – that costs less, not more! – by rebuilding the healthcare tech platform from scratch and opening clinics across the country.
Having poured over every detail of the patient experience, invented totally new ways of getting care, and completed a big fundraise from a strategic real estate partner, we're now scaling to go nationwide.
We differentiate ourselves in the seamless, vertical integration of Healthcare and Technology. Our hope is to bring simplicity and empowerment to the patients at our clinics while giving them unprecedented care.
As a member of our small, highly-skilled engineering team, your impact on our company will be huge.
We're all here because we want to improve people's lives through healthcare. With a running clinic in our office, we see our work in action just a few steps away. The entire team is very focused on delivering top-notch service to our patients and our doctors.
- React Native
- Elastic Search
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.