Staff Full-Stack Software Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- $100k - $140k
- 0.0% - 3.0%
People learn best with human interactions. But to personalize learning for students, educators must use technology. So how can educators personalize classroom learning for every student without having student eyes glued to screens and while keeping instruction human? This is what we’re solving.
The ChalkTalk Product team is looking to hire a Staff Full Stack Software Engineer to work on advancing the current ChalkTalk product offering with new features and integrations that allow the product to further become a core component of teacher-led courses.
- Create new products and features based on the company’s roadmap and goals.
- Work closely with the PM, designers and other team members to set specifications and designs for new products and features.
- Analyze and iterate on the scalability of the back-end services and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related. Master’s or PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack development, Python, Django, ReactJS and Ansible.
- 3+ years of experience in designing web applications relational databases.
- Experience in designing and developing complex integrations.
- Experience with one or more of the following: SSO, SAML, LTI, SIS, OAuth/2.
- Experience working and communicating remotely with engineers and PMs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, infrastructure architecture design.
- Experience with Microservice architecture is preferred.
- Experience working remotely and using Slack and other communication tools.
Why work at ChalkTalk?
- Competitive salary and compensation package and healthcare benefits.
- Great culture, team and creative environment.
- Solving meaningful problems in education.
- Ready to Get Shit Done attitude.
We're a teacher-led adaptive ed-tech platform that believes talent is universal but opportunity is not.
Good to Great by Jim Collins
Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
Principles by Ray Dalio
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.