Senior backend engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $130k - $180k
- 0.05% - 0.25%
Checkbook is a payments disbursement platform, enabling businesses to seamlessly send mass payments at scale. With Checkbook’s all-in-one solution, businesses can offer recipients a variety of payment methods, with no recipient enrollment required.
Our culture is work hard - play hard. We are working on a game changing way to disburse payments and will go at it tirelessly. We are also building a close knit team and believe in having an
all for one, one for all environment where we can learn from and support each other. We hope you can be a part of it.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Extensive Python experience
- Extensive experience with either Flask or another Python backend framework
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced environment and adapt to dynamic targets
- Payment processing experience or fintech
- 3+ yrs of full-time web development experience
Benefits and perks:
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and a variety of other programs)
- Able to negotiate compensation based on experience
- Positions available both remote and on-site in San Mateo CA
Checkbook’s all-in-one push payments platform offers everything you need to disburse payments at scale. No hassle. No percentages. No hidden fees.
Checkbook’s Digital Checks support a variety of flexible deposit options enabling recipients to choose the deposit option that best suits their needs. No signup required - simply enter the necessary information at the time of deposit and our tokenized platform keeps your financial data safe and secure.
In addition to our $10M funding, we went cash flow positive in 2020, giving us infinite runway. The funding is being used for growth.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.