Senior Android Developer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
What You'll Do
The Webex team is looking for Android developers to build our next generation collaboration technologies. In this role you will develop world class features for our industry leading collaboration solutions that are used by millions every day to keep the world connected! You will work in a stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Contribute to the design and development of new features
- Design, build and maintain high performance Android applications
- Use the latest tools and frameworks for native Android development
- Use analytics to help make product decisions
- Participate in UX reviews
Who You'll Work With
- A team of amazingly inventive and dedicated engineers, designers and product managers
- Leaders that will help you grow through ownership and leadership opportunities
- Peers that will provide support, mentorship and guidance
Who You Are
You thrive in a fast paced Agile development environment and work well with others. You are passionate about mobile development and are enthusiastic about solving new and exciting problems.
- Proficient in Android (Java and/or Kotlin)
- Strong experience in building native Android applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- Experience in mobile app lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with UX and cross functional engineering teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with Android Jetpack
- Published an app to the Google Play Store
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco is Partnering with Triplebyte to find the next best Engineers!
The workplace of the future will be powered by AI and the Cisco Webex Intelligence team is making that a reality. Two fast-moving startups (MindMeld and Accompany) were recently acquired by Cisco to disrupt and boost the industry's #1 Collaboration portfolio. We aim to build the next generation of collaboration software & devices - from digitizing the in-meeting experience, to enhancing distributed team efficiency, to improving all aspects of people connection.
- True empathy and passion for the user. Users are the reason why we get up, go to work, and drink so much coffee. We never forget it for a minute.
- Move fast, fix fast. We're building a rocketship. Be the fuel.
- Take genuinely good care of each other. Every person on our team is essential. Every. Single. Person.
- Take responsibility—it's your company. Make us better. Push us harder. Tell us what we're doing right and, better yet, what we're doing wrong.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.