- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
In this role, you'll work on our People Insights features. People Insights renders rich profiles on the people you're meeting with right inside Webex so that you have the context you need right at your fingertips... What is this person's background? What are the most important facts about the company they work for? Do you have anything in common with them? People Insights helps answer these questions and more in order to help our users have more personal and productive interactions with each other, every time.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and own APIs and services that power the People Insights platform
- Build internal tooling and automation in order to improve the team's efficacy
- Collaborate across the entire engineering, product, and customer advocacy teams in order to ship new software
Who You Are
You take pride in building and shipping fabulous software. You thrive on ownership and autonomy, but are also committed to collaborating and communicating across the team's different stakeholders and domain experts. You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary environment that requires interfacing cross-functionally, from product to sales to customer support. You hold yourself and your teammates to a very high degree of quality in everything you do. You're hungry to apply the skills you already have, and to learn new ones from the work you'll do and team you'll work with. You thrive on constructive feedback and you deliver results that matter.
- Experience writing robust systems that have served real customers
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, software design)
- Great can-do attitude and ability to thrive and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities and a commitment to using them
- Desire to work on a highly scalable and available system used by tens of millions of users daily
- Most of our codebase is in Ruby and C++, but languages can be learned. We prioritize general programming ability over any specific language experience.
- Experience being a generalist—curiosity about and ability to work on different parts of the system (backend, front-end, mobile, data mining, machine learning)
About Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco is Partnering with Triplebyte to find the next best Engineers!
The workplace of the future will be powered by AI and the Cisco Webex Intelligence team is making that a reality. Two fast-moving startups (MindMeld and Accompany) were recently acquired by Cisco to disrupt and boost the industry's #1 Collaboration portfolio. We aim to build the next generation of collaboration software & devices - from digitizing the in-meeting experience, to enhancing distributed team efficiency, to improving all aspects of people connection.
- True empathy and passion for the user. Users are the reason why we get up, go to work, and drink so much coffee. We never forget it for a minute.
- Move fast, fix fast. We're building a rocketship. Be the fuel.
- Take genuinely good care of each other. Every person on our team is essential. Every. Single. Person.
- Take responsibility—it's your company. Make us better. Push us harder. Tell us what we're doing right and, better yet, what we're doing wrong.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.