Who we are
Webex Intelligence is a team within Cisco Webex made up of three acquisitions. We focus on building out ML and AI features to add intelligence to the Webex platform. This includes enhancement of audio quality from Babble Labs, computer vision and NLP from MindMeld, employee network graphs and personal profiles from Accompany, and much more.
We are building a small, focused team to integrate new features into the Webex application on desktop and mobile platforms. We are seeking out candidates who love to learn and contribute to the success of others. The team will comprise developers targeting macOS, Android, and iOS built on top of a shared underlying framework in C++. This team will not directly own features or a codebase; we will be collaborating with others to integrate a wide variety of features into a codebase owned by a core application team.
- @3 months - Build out a simple feature under the guidance and assistance of a core application developer
- @6 months - Build out our first simple feature across multiple platforms on our own
- @12 months - Have enough confidence to begin building out more complex features and proof of concepts. Be able to contribute code review and enhancements back to the codebase
Individual expectations for all roles on the team
- You know your platform well and understand how to implement a feature from design specs
- You give candid feedback on the user experience for the features you work with
- You understand or are willing to learn other platforms to be able to assist with code review and collaboration
- You have the humility to treat a shared codebase with respect and collaborate well with the core application team
- You enjoy working with different backend API teams to integrate a variety of features
- You can see larger-scale goals that encompass multiple teams and can build good working relationships outside of your immediate team
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You can work well in a remote environment
Expectations for macOS / C++
- Proficiency with C++ development on macOS (xcode, cmake)
- Experience with native UI development on macOS
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data, and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers everyone to be the difference at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco is Partnering with Triplebyte to find the next best Engineers!
The workplace of the future will be powered by AI and the Cisco Webex Intelligence team is making that a reality. Two fast-moving startups (MindMeld and Accompany) were recently acquired by Cisco to disrupt and boost the industry's #1 Collaboration portfolio. We aim to build the next generation of collaboration software & devices - from digitizing the in-meeting experience, to enhancing distributed team efficiency, to improving all aspects of people connection.
- True empathy and passion for the user. Users are the reason why we get up, go to work, and drink so much coffee. We never forget it for a minute.
- Move fast, fix fast. We're building a rocketship. Be the fuel.
- Take genuinely good care of each other. Every person on our team is essential. Every. Single. Person.
- Take responsibility—it's your company. Make us better. Push us harder. Tell us what we're doing right and, better yet, what we're doing wrong.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.