Senior Software Engineer, Desktop
Cisco Systems, Inc.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will join a small team that contributes innovations from the CollabAI group to the WebEx application.
We work hard to form positive relationships with the core teams building WebEx for macOS, Android, and iOS. This role will extend our capabilities to include the Windows platform.
Who You Are
- You anticipate problems and think about how to resolve them.
- You step up to lead when needed but pass off leadership to others when appropriate.
- You find new ways of working and share them with others.
- You ask for feedback, reflect, and adapt.
- You show up prepared and make everyone's work easier.
What You've Done
- Built non-trivial Windows desktop applications with the Qt framework in C++
- Used Boost and CMake professionally
- Mastered algorithms, data structures, and software architecture
- Experience handling requests to backend microservices
- Worked with others on shared codebases using Git
- Provided insight into application performance and user behavior using analytics platforms
- Participated in team ownership of feature delivery
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're
old (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can't put us in a box!
Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, take bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
About Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco is Partnering with Triplebyte to find the next best Engineers!
The workplace of the future will be powered by AI and the Cisco Webex Intelligence team is making that a reality. Two fast-moving startups (MindMeld and Accompany) were recently acquired by Cisco to disrupt and boost the industry's #1 Collaboration portfolio. We aim to build the next generation of collaboration software & devices - from digitizing the in-meeting experience, to enhancing distributed team efficiency, to improving all aspects of people connection.
- True empathy and passion for the user. Users are the reason why we get up, go to work, and drink so much coffee. We never forget it for a minute.
- Move fast, fix fast. We're building a rocketship. Be the fuel.
- Take genuinely good care of each other. Every person on our team is essential. Every. Single. Person.
- Take responsibility—it's your company. Make us better. Push us harder. Tell us what we're doing right and, better yet, what we're doing wrong.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.