- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Google Cloud Platform
As an early engineer on the team, you will make an outsized impact at the company. You will leverage your skills and expertise to make key technical decisions and deliver products that meaningfully impact and empower the truck drivers on our platform as well as our internal facing teams.
Some examples of projects that you may work on
- Applying computer vision to transform manual document workflows into an automated one.
- Building deep integrations with brokers, marketplaces and data providers so our platform can offer more opportunities to truck drivers and with more accurate insights.
- Building a financial ecosystem to pay truck drivers faster with more options and benefits.
- Building tools that greatly simplify the day-to-day of our operations and support teams.
- Design, test, and ship solutions to original problems and products.
- Take complete ownership over projects and features.
- Work across a range of systems and technologies to deliver an end to end solution.
- Partner with cross functional teams (Product, Operations, Finance, etc.) to ensure a complete and delightful customer experience.
- 4 years of industry experience as a software engineer.
- Self-motivated and comfortable operating in a dynamic environment.
- Takes a user focused approach, shipping incrementally with rapid iterations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. As a small team, we work closely with each other toward our shared mission.
- Experience with web technologies and system design.
- Native mobile experience is a plus but not required.
At CloudTrucks we are completely mission driven and working on a problem that affects the largest workforce in America. We help truck drivers manage their entire business and we have built an elegant app with very complex backend systems to do so.
CloudTrucks is a "business in a box” solution for truck drivers at a much lower cost using software engineering, data science and world class operations processes. Our mission is simple — to put more money in the hands of truck drivers and reduce their headaches. Our value to drivers cuts across 4 core pillars — data science (automated revenue maximization models like the optimizer), workflows (we have simplified and automated complex booking, payment and negotiation workflows), financial products (CT Cash in partnership with Visa and Stripe) and Compliance products.
The core values that drive our company culture are hustle and humility. We work hard, and we work smart. We solve difficult problems, and we are absolutely loyal to our team and to our mission.
We know we're tackling challenging problems and we know we need to work together to solve them. Many of us are new to this space, so we foster a culture of teaching and learning. People go out of their way to be helpful and everyone has what they need to do the best job possible.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.