- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Google Cloud
- iOS Development
The Point Of Sale squad at Clover (a part of Fiserv Inc) is dedicated to all aspects related to Order management, Inventory management, Employee management, Full-Service Dining, and more, for our merchants in the Restaurant and Retail space. We also have a squad dedicated to building an Online Ordering platform and integrating with major Online ordering providers, to support this growing need for our merchants.
Our Server Application Engineering team is tasked with improving/expanding our platform and product. They work closely with the Infrastructure Team, Product Team, and Design Team. Our engineers are pragmatic in balancing priorities and enjoy working in an iterative model where application features and server improvements are released every other week and bug-fixes are deployed as needed.
We are interested in hiring flexible engineers who are not afraid to be involved in product discussions and work with multiple parts of the stack.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop new features, investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs
- Drive testing and create helpful documentation
- Design and implement REST APIs for mobile and web clients including our payment devices, web dashboard, and 3rd party apps.
- Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and.feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
- Be responsible for your merchant-facing services /features from development through deployment and production monitoring.
- Work with the Infrastructure Team to design data models to support large-scale highly available services
- Work with QA to develop test plans/strategies
- Participate in a regular on call rotation
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related field of study
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL or similar relational databases
- 3+ years’ experience with API design
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Preferred Skills, Experience
- Experience with microservices, preferably Spring Boot
- Experience with React and web programming
- Experience with a cloud platform, preferably Google Cloud
- Python scripting experience
- Experience with Android programming
- Data analysis experience
We build an elegant collection of point of sale devices aimed at revolutionizing global commerce for both merchants and consumers. From micro merchants to enterprise-level customers, our devices let businesses of all sizes take payments, manage customer loyalty programs and provide robust reporting to help your business grow. In addition, our robust app market provides solutions for any vertical market.
We're open, transparent and collaborative. We value your opinions and we trust our coworkers. We strive to create an environment that is a comfortable & happy place to work, and we give you the support structure to help reduce any worries apart from your job (catered daily lunches & dinners, unlimited vacation, flexible schedules, transportation, beverages & snacks, entertainment area and truly awesome coffee bar, and the support of full committed and ethical leadership).
- Google Cloud
- iOS Development
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.