- New York, NY, United States
- $70k - $200k
- 0.025% - 0.100%
What is Clyde
Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is rethinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to help lead the development of the Clyde platform and bring our business to its next stage. As an Engineer at Clyde, you will architect, design, and execute on projects in collaboration with a growing team that you’ll be helping to build.
An opportunity to...
- Dive into modern technologies and frameworks and building modern and forward-thinking products
- Mentor and learn through a collaborative dynamic engineering team.
- Contribute to every part of the stack and architecture of our best-in-class product
- Significantly influence major projects in our roadmap as we expand on and evolve our suite of products.
- Join a rapidly growing team and help define engineering best practices and culture
This position reports to Clyde's CTO.
- 5+ years professional web development experience, working in B2B API-based platforms
- 2+ years building innovative scalable APIs
- Expertise working with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or comparable relational databases
- Experience working in eCommerce ecosystems - particularly major platforms like Shopify, Magento, SFCC etc.
- Thoughtful experience in Agile methodologies, JIRA
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration
- US Citizen/Greencard
- Based in the US
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with Git or other similar VCS
- Expertise working with Redis
- Experience working with Elasticsearch
- Expertise optimizing heavy SQL queries
- DevOps experience — specifically using AWS and Docker/Kubernetes
- Email marketing experience
All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Clyde does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Clyde empowers businesses—from startups to enterprises—to offer extended warranties and accident protection to their customers. Our plans slot into your current purchase flow so you can be up and running in minutes.
We work thoughtfully:
We seek buy-in and always ask,
is this the right way to do this?
We operate with urgency and precision:
We move quickly and get to the point, without cutting corners.
We take ownership:
We're accountable for our work product and to each other. We believe there's always room for improvement and we welcome constructive feedback.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.