- New York, NY, United States
- $130k - $150k
- 0.2% - 0.5%
- AWS Lambda
Co–Star is looking to bring another software developer onto our tiny team of two! We want you to help us make this the best place to work.
- Shipping new features in our iOS app
- Scaling our backend infrastructure to >1M daily users
- Developing internal tools to give our content editors super powers
- Using TB of analytics data to help the product team develop insights
Ideally you would have experience with at least one of
- Scaling on AWS
- Developing iOS apps with Swift
We’ve been taking a full stack approach to the way we work but are also open to having you dive deep into areas you’re especially passionate about.
Three years after launching, someone, somewhere downloads Co-Star every 3 seconds. Every day, we generate millions of hyper-personalized horoscopes using rules-based natural language programming that combines state-of-the-art AI models like GPT-3 with the insights of staff poets. Understanding that astrology is about more than predicting the future, we approach it as part of $4.3tr wellness industry.
We value intelligent, thoughtful, problem solving. We respect each other's opinions, experiences, and backgrounds and talk out challenges until we arrive at a solution. We're constantly collaborating, communicating, and moving forward.
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.