- San Francisco
- $100k - $220k
- 0.75% - 3.00%
- React Native
CoinTracker enables seamless cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance. Our mission is to transition the world to an open financial system.
As adoption of cryptocurrency continues to pick up, and more exchanges, wallets and DeFi products are built, CoinTracker will continue to deliver a foundational layer in the ecosystem for tracking and using cryptocurrency. Our users track over $1B in crypto assets today and our mission is to transition the world to an open financial system.
Here's our progress to date:
- Explosive traction: tracking $1B in crypto assets, in less than two years
- Solid financials: profitable, over $1M/year in revenue
- Key partnerships: Coinbase, TurboTax
- Top-tier investors: Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
- Big technical challenges: scalable distributed systems, advanced algorithms, complexity of blockchains and exchanges, lots of data
We are looking for senior engineers with strong CS fundamentals and passion for cryptocurrency.
- Continuously build and ship new features and improvements
- Take ownership and execute on top-level product and engineering objectives
- Define and iterate on our technical architecture, technical stack, engineering processes and culture
- Scale CoinTracker to millions of users
- Strong CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures and system design
- Passion for cryptocurrency
- Startup and learning mentality
We aim to enable and accelerate people's transition to cryptocurrency by building the most essential services needed by individuals to make using cryptocurrency intuitive, secure, accessible, and compliant with laws & regulations.
To date, we have launched the world's most powerful cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and a software solution to make cryptocurrency tax filing seamless.
We focus on building a product people love. We are learning oriented, hard working, ambitious, impact-driven and empower end to end ownership.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.