- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Own process and methods that deliver custom COMBiNATi code products to internal and cloud infrastructure
- Work with the software and hardware teams to ensure successful automated installation of software products on hardware endpoints
- Consult with internal stakeholders on information technology best practices
- Assist in diagnosing and resolving information technology incidents regarding COMBiNATi manufactured products
- Maintain internal and cloud-based information technology resources
COMBiNATi is democratizing digital PCR for doctors and researchers to easily, accurately, and precisely track disease-relevant biomarkers that were previously too hard to find/follow over time. The innovative platform technology has won us four Small Business Innovative Research grants from the National Institute of Health, and three issued patents. We are a quickly growing team commercializing this game-changing diagnostic technology with strong industry support. We launched our first product, the Absolute Q Digital PCR platform, for COVID-19 viral load quantification in patients and in wastewater. We are also partnering with ThermoFisher and Luminex for cancer patient monitoring.
We live by the
CREATE company values:
1. Champion - Deliver winning results
2. Resilience - If it is easy, it would have been done already
3. Empowering - Take initiatives and drive
4. Agility - Rapid adaptation based on facts and data
5. Thoughtfulness - Awareness of team and customer needs
6. Empathy - Patient centered solutions
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.