Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
This is only the second DevOps role in the organization, and as such, there is a lot of room for both responsibility and growth within the role. We have some initial projects in motion to improve our deployment and scaling, along with the opportunity for longer term planning and improvement of our practices and processes.
In this role, you will
- Keep our production and staging environments running smoothly
- Manage the performance, scalability, and cost of our backend
- Introduce and improve processes and tooling
- Provide input and expertise in key areas such as log management and application deployment
- Take ownership of the implementation of disaster recovery and failover practices
- Work directly with our leadership team to plan both short and long term roadmaps for systems management
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have strong experience with Linux administration and networking
- Are comfortable working on a small team in a startup environment
- Have implemented and owned DevOps processes and tools
- Have significant experience working with cloud providers, ideally AWS
- Have experience with container management software such as Docker / Kubernetes
- Are self-motivated and able to work in a fast growing, high scale environment
We strive to make shopping simple and fun by allowing real-time interactions and empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers through social media, websites, and mobile apps.
We approach our work with a friendly and open attitude, we communicate often and without judgement.
Our product philosophy is to try new things, test them and validate them. We're OK moving fast towards our goals even if that means sometimes making mistakes or causing minor bugs.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.