- $165k - $190k
- 0.0% - 0.0%
Director of Engineering
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
In this role, you will
- Lead a team of full-stack engineers developing our e-commerce platform
- Solve for growth challenges from both the customer facing and backend perspectives
- Make smart decisions on our core web architecture as we continue to scale
- Solve problems for our clients end to end: work cross functionally to understand the opportunities in our product offerings
- Focus on outcomes above activity, and hold yourself and your team accountable to our ambitious goals
- Spend 60% of your time with hands on architecture and development and 40% of your time leading and mentoring a team
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have expert knowledge in backend systems experience and web application development experience
- Have a strong intuition for mentorship, and invest in the growth of your team
- Have experience working on a large scale Saas platform
- Employ bias-to-action, understanding that we learn best when we see results
- As a bonus, have professional experience with e-commerce or social commerce
We strive to make shopping simple and fun by allowing real-time interactions and empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers through social media, websites, and mobile apps.
We approach our work with a friendly and open attitude, we communicate often and without judgement.
Our product philosophy is to try new things, test them and validate them. We're OK moving fast towards our goals even if that means sometimes making mistakes or causing minor bugs.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.