- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $150k - $250k
- 0.01% - 1.00%
The data engineer is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure for all of our data and services. This requires someone with knowledge of both data warehousing and developer operations.
- Own the ETL pipeline for services like Market Data and Broker
- Optimize queries
- Setting up and tuning database
- Validate data and ensure it’s up to date
- Build new services (and augment existing services) to provide access to data via an API
- Generate analytics using collected data
CommonStock is an iOS + Web platform for investors: a live feed of market-moving news, rich stock + crypto data, and real-time trades made by professionals/experts (in their own accounts). Users can link their brokerage accounts to copy the trades of any expert/professional, in real time, in their own amount, in their own account, automatically.
Furthermore, CommonStock users can access intelligent alerts, track their investment performance across multiple portfolios, and build their own event-based rules to automatically execute trades on certain
If This Then That signals.
We are scrappy, insatiably curious, hungry coders and builders who love investing and markets. We think we can change the world of investing using the APIs we're building. We geek out on markets/business and the tech behind all of it. If this sounds fun, you should join us.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.