- San Francisco
- $130k - $225k
- 0.01% - 1.00%
The responsibility of the product engineer is to develop the backend which will support product features and functionality on both web and mobile clients. This will be done mostly in Django in the short-term and eventually will be broken into microservices written in Go.
- Implement backend functionality needed for product features
- Gathering requirements, working with technical specifications testing, and debugging
- Create microservices that communicate with each other and end-user client
- Write Unit and Integration tests for product features
- Performance profiling and proactively reduce API latency
- Keeping the code maintainable and preserving its integrity
CommonStock is an iOS + Web platform for investors: a live feed of market-moving news, rich stock + crypto data, and real-time trades made by professionals/experts (in their own accounts). Users can link their brokerage accounts to copy the trades of any expert/professional, in real time, in their own amount, in their own account, automatically.
Furthermore, CommonStock users can access intelligent alerts, track their investment performance across multiple portfolios, and build their own event-based rules to automatically execute trades on certain
If This Then That signals.
We are scrappy, insatiably curious, hungry coders and builders who love investing and markets. We think we can change the world of investing using the APIs we're building. We geek out on markets/business and the tech behind all of it. If this sounds fun, you should join us.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.