Full stack iOS for funded startup
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- $90k - $150k
- 0.0% - 5.0%
- React Native
- iOS Development
Company Confidently is a seed stage, funded start-up with a 10 or so person experienced team (co-founder founded AND 1, an over $200 MM business at its peak). We have top investors and 'ramen' runway for about 1.5/yrs. Our mission is to give everyone access to their own personal, hi-performance Confidence coach through a mobile first approach.
Role and Responsibilities We’re in search of an experienced iOS (Swift) developer who is deeply passionate about software development, has built and launched several apps in the past (ideally 10+), and worked on consumer (and preferably mobile game) apps.
This is a hands-on lead developer position with the opportunity to set iOS standards and architectural choices in development of our core mobile apps, and expansion of our mobile engineering team. Communication skills and ability solve problems in advance and communicate core issues are key.
Responsibilities include: Involvement in all mobile architecture choices Establishing best practices for code design patterns Native iOS development (Swift) Setting coding style guidelines Third Party Library selection Code reviews on other developer contributions Quality assurance enforcement on code base (unit tests, TDD, etc.)
Preferred Qualification and Education 3+ years professional experience in writing iOS mobile apps (in any language) Degree in Computer Science (or comparable industry experience or training) Preferred Skills Swift Intimate familiarity with core iOS SDKs Mobile Game / 2D Animation Library experience (Unity, SpriteKit, GameKit, Core Animation) XCode Objective-C (optional) Strong English (written & verbal) Strong understanding of source code branching, merging and conflict resolutions Familiarity with Git Excellent problem solver / strategic thinker Ability to efficiently research and evaluate new technology and programming languages patterns
Additional Notes Health benefits not included. Chance for equity for the right person.
Culture We’re a fun, fast-moving start-up looking to improve people’s lives and make the world a little more happy (and maybe more confident). We’re looking for smart, passionate, self-motivated people who communicate well and want to take the bull by its horns and wrestle with challenges - people who believe they can make something great and are willing to work to get there. We’re open, transparent, collaborative - but we also need high accountability people who can work with fairly loose oversight. Meetings are generally once or twice a week, and then as needed - and large amounts of work are based around this person owning what has to be done and staying responsible.
Communication and integrity are keys.
A desktop platform and app delivering high-quality performance coaching through a virtual AI coach. We focus on both individuals and teams and aim to deliver the highest quality of scientific coaching. Currently under name confidently (see: www.getconfidently.com)
Hiring contact: email@example.com
- Deeply entrepreneurial. Need team players who are self-starters, and look to solve problems and make positive things happen
- Positive, growth mindset oriented. Need people who want to keep learning and getting better.
- Ambitious. Need people who believe they can change the world for the better, and want to do the hard work to get there.
- Great Communicators. Need to be open, good listeners, capable of engaging around complex issues with patience and compassion.
- Collaborative. Need to be able to work as part of a team, and deliver with no concerns about who did what or who gets credit.
- Fun. Want this to be fun as we do it.
- Mission driven. We deeply believe that we can help people get closer to their fullest potential, and that our product can make this world a better place.
- Determined. Need people in it for the long-haul who aren't deterred by the inevitable set-backs.
- React Native
- iOS Development
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.