- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
As the Senior Mobile iOS Engineer, you will be principally responsible for mobile development at Convex, where you will define the standards and practices for the mobile client codebase. The client is currently built in Swift, but you will control its direction going forward.
Every commercial property means gargantuan data sets, which in turn means high performance and architecture demands on the software you build. We use Swift, Ruby, Postgres, PostGIS, Google Maps, AWS, Angular, and Python among others.
- 5-7+ years of professional software engineering experience working on customer-facing systems
- 2-4+ years of senior iOS development experience in Swift
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subject
- A selfless and team oriented personality, proactive tendencies, excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic, and the experience or desire to work at a growth stage startup
- The desire to improve yourself and be a positive influence on those around you
- An instinctive drive to write quality code, the humility to understand and improve existing code, and the wisdom to make tradeoffs between elegance and efficiency without sacrificing product quality
Nice to Haves
- You are interested in building tech, real estate tech, construction tech, and/or mechanical engineering, plumbing, electrical systems, security systems, fire and life safety systems, or building control systems
- You stay up to date with technology and how to apply it to solve real-world business problems
- You want to form the core of a growing engineering team and develop its culture
Convex is a trusted provider of powerful, unique, and data-rich software designed by and for the commercial services industry. Unlike spreadsheets and generic solutions, we leverage a powerful combination of geographic data and easy-to-use software that digitally transforms organizations into efficient, winning teams.
Our product, Atlas, provides rich data on virtually every commercial property in North America along with pipeline management tools to help commercial services companies find and win new business. Whether it’s a sales representative trying to identify new opportunities in an area, a manager looking to increase rep productivity, or an executive expanding into a competitive market—Atlas is purpose-built to help exceed sales targets in record time.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re looking for passionate people who want to disrupt a 100-year-old industry impacting millions of people every day. Up for the challenge? Check out our latest job openings and join us.
Our Core Values include Be Kind, Commit to Success, Work with Candor, and Be Curious.
Be Kind : We seek to do what’s best for Customers, Convexians, and the world. To be kind, we strive to understand those around us and take proactive steps—otherwise we’d just be nice.
Commit to Success: Accountability drives success and trust—internally and with our customers. We make commitments and execute on them. It isn’t just a promise to succeed, it’s how we conduct ourselves no matter how things go.
Work with Candor: We operate transparently and collaboratively by default. If we aren’t open with each other, we’ll just be nice. This allows our commitments to be trusted.
Be Curious: We obsess over improvement and constantly seek growth for ourselves and our business. The drive of curiosity leads us to always work on understanding, not just look for quick answers
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.