Ruby on Rails Developer
- New York, NY, United States
- Roseland, NJ, United States
- Ruby on Rails
- Bare Metal
This position can be based in our Brooklyn, NY or Roseland, NJ office.
CoreWeave is looking for a highly motivated Ruby on Rails Developer that can take ownership of our Concierge product’s code and collaborate with our Cloud team on the overall product roadmap. This role will work closely with our client support team to understand our clients’ needs, and develop features that will enhance our current offerings.
This role gets up close and personal with the product, with a focus on software development. We have a lot of users, and we want you to care about their experience and be motivated to solve their problems. We see this as a dynamic opportunity with unlimited opportunities for the right person!
- Minimum of 2 years experience with the following:
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Working with relational SQL databases (Postgres or MySQL preferred)
- Must be a strong communicator and collaborator
- Ability to flesh out business requirements
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude
- Prior experience with Python and/or PHP
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our NJ office
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
About CoreWeave, Inc
CoreWeave is a modern cloud, providing enterprise scale with the flexibility of a start-up. At CoreWeave we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. Our stack consists of 8,000 bare metal servers with 45,000 GPUs total with over 7 data-centers. We lay Kubernetes on top to provide bare metal performance to users in ML Training, Real Time Inference and CGI markets. CoreWeave espouses small teams of high-performing, highly accountable engineers; the use of open source tools and libraries whenever possible; and focusing on delivering reliable, useful software to our customers.
We are a close-knit team that is passionate about building an accelerated cloud focused on compute intensive workloads. We live five core values:
Be Curious at Your Core Act Like an Owner Empower Employees Deliver Best-in-Class Client Experiences Achieve More Together
- Ruby on Rails
- Bare Metal
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.