Software Engineer (Infrastructure/DevOps)
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Cresta's DevOps and Infrastructure team is responsible for designing, building and advancing our core infrastructure that allows the team to execute quickly, productively and securely.
You will join a collaborative but highly autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role with clear expectations, as well as the freedom to pursue projects they find interesting.
- Developer Toolchain. Build dev tools to empower developer's workflow and deployment infrastructure.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment. Container scheduling systems, Kubernetes clustering management, Metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications.
- Infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, supporting services on multiple cloud providers and on-premise virtualization.
- Building machine learning applications that enable AI team to train, test, and deploy on large-scale datasets.
Cresta uses AI to turn sales and service agents into experts on day one, elevating the customer experience and growing the business. Cresta brings together industry-leading AI experts, proven leadership and top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Andy Bechtolsheim, Mark Leslie and Vivi Nevo.
Driven by the outcome our products deliver. We are in the business of solving our customers problems. This starts with understanding them deeply then building products that functionally work while providing a delightful experience. Our culture revolves around that goal.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.