Software Engineer (Infrastructure/DevOps)
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
Cresta's DevOps and Infrastructure team is responsible for designing, building and advancing our core infrastructure that allows the team to execute quickly, productively and securely.
You will join a collaborative but highly autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role with clear expectations, as well as the freedom to pursue projects they find interesting.
- Developer Toolchain. Build dev tools to empower developer's workflow and deployment infrastructure.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment. Container scheduling systems, Kubernetes clustering management, Metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications.
- Infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, supporting services on multiple cloud providers and on-premise virtualization.
- Building machine learning applications that enable AI team to train, test, and deploy on large-scale datasets.
Cresta is an enterprise AI startup with the mission of enabling everyone to start as an expert on the first day on the job. Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, and backed by Ben Horowitz, our team is composed of Stanford PhDs and top engineers and leaders from Google, Facebook, and other tech companies. We are in production at multiple Fortune 500 companies and are training on millions of dialog conversations.
Cresta on CNBC: https://cnbc.com/2018/09/16/cresta-ai-enterprise-software-zayd-enam-sebastian-thrun.html Cresta on the 2019 Breakout List: https://beta.breakoutlist.com/cresta/
Customer Testimonial In Forbes:
Cresta is another start-up I am excited about... Their software codifies expertise by watching how experts perform. As an expert completes a task, the software learns from demonstration paired with historical data. Cresta shares this knowledge in real-time across the client services team, delivering expertise via real-time recommendations and coaching in a contextual and highly personalized manner for each team member.
Cresta is a collaborative but highly autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role with clear expectations, as well as the freedom to pursue projects they find interesting. We do not need a massive team to build a successful company, so we are keeping the size of the company small and focusing on hiring the absolute best talent available. We value mission-driven team players that can move quickly and autonomously with little guidance and help from others.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.