Software Engineer (Full Stack)
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Cresta is seeking a Full Stack engineer who enjoys digging into metrics and iterating quickly to find ways to scale sustainably. You will handle everything ranging from frontend to backend, and will work closely with our Product Engineers to build solutions in a quick yet collaborative process. You will have an integral role in technical decisions that define our product and influence the customer experience.
- Write and push high quality code efficiently for both the frontend and backend.
- Apply synchronous and asynchronous design patterns.
- Scale distributed applications.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to improve general engineering productivity.
- Contribute to the development of multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7.
Cresta uses AI to turn sales and service agents into experts on day one, elevating the customer experience and growing the business. Cresta brings together industry-leading AI experts, proven leadership and top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Andy Bechtolsheim, Mark Leslie and Vivi Nevo.
Driven by the outcome our products deliver. We are in the business of solving our customers problems. This starts with understanding them deeply then building products that functionally work while providing a delightful experience. Our culture revolves around that goal.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.