- San Francisco
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience
- Clear communication, both in writing and in conversation. Know when asking a question can be more useful than giving an opinion.
- Love building things that solve the problems of real people
- Team player, enjoy helping others around you be successful
- Believe in shipping early and often
- Significant TDD experience
- Have a passion for making a meaningful impact on the health of our users, irrespective of their situation
- Willing and legally able to work in the United States
- 2+ years of experience building and running production web applications
- Familiarity with the healthcare system and how health systems operate, especially in a value-based setting
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems, especially technical integrations
- Familiarity working with PHI in a HIPAA-compliant environment
- Experience with React and related libraries
- A passion for blending the best of what technology can do with what humans are best at
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
Cricket Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Cricket Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve. Learn more at www.crickethealth.com and follow us @crickethealth.
About Cricket Health
Cricket Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease. We believe in patient intervention before kidney failure when there is still opportunity to improve quality of life, health outcomes, and control costs.
The founding premise of Cricket Health is that if put patients first in everything we do, the rest will follow from there. Better outcomes, lower costs, and most importantly, helping patient live their best lives.
See the links below for a whole series of posts about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/rebuilding-kidney-care-one-pillar-time-arvind-rajan/ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cricket-health-we-exist-help-our-patients-live-best-peralta-md-mas/ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/everyone-worthy-danny-shapiro/ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/we-take-personally-bianca-blanco-msn-aprn-fnp-bc-cnn/ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cricket-health-we-dare-mighty-things-james-chaukos/ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/humility-source-our-strength-vince-kim/ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/we-bring-joy-work-robert-sepucha/ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/we-value-each-individuals-unique-journey-sam-mankiewicz/
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.