- React Native
CrossComm builds custom software solutions (Web/Mobile/XR) for clients in a number of different industries and we are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to help refine processes and create solutions as part of our engineering team. In this role, they will work to determine standards for our projects by establishing quality control systems and setting project requirement rules. Their duties also include identifying the standards for an ideal solution, identifying variances and bugs, and monitoring resulting performance.
- Plan, create, and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
- Collaborate with the software development teams to ensure consistent project execution
- Test AR apps using iOS/Android devices and the HoloLens
- Test VR apps using the Oculus Quest
- Test web and mobile applications
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Developers, Project Tech Lead, Associate Project Manager, and/or Program Manager
- Two years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Two years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- Two years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as Manual Testing, Api Testing, Automated Testing, and Test Driven Development Strategies
- Solid foundational understanding of web application security and its implications on testing
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Significant experience with Mac operating system environment
- At least one year as an entrepreneur (in any industry, tech is a plus) or at a consultant agency
- Located within the Raleigh-Durham, NC region
For nearly two decades, CrossComm has helped Fortune 500 companies, startups, research institutions and many others leverage the constantly-evolving landscape of technology to meet their software and business goals. At CrossComm, we strive to forge positive, lasting relationships with our clients. We develop web, mobile, and immersive apps.
We are welcoming, collaborative, and believe our strength lies in our diversity.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.