Senior Software Engineer - CI/CD
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- On a team within our Developer Productivity Org
- Python or C++ for a variety of things (no hard requirement on C++)
- Developer toolchains, streamlining workflows all in an effort for a fully automated self-service environment.
- Ever worked with Bazel, Blaze, Buck. Pants or just simply love Open Source? Come on in!
- Contribute to Open Source? Yes, please!
The way of the Jedi
Is to automate everything
(__/) || (•ㅅ•) || / づ
We’re building self-driving vehicles to improve life in our cities. They’re safe, shared, and all-electric. Join us as we transform the future of transportation.
We want you, just as you are — When you’re building something that’s never been done before, it’s important to feel safe — safe to experiment, safe to fail, safe to share, and safe to express yourself. At Cruise, we’re committed to the safety, inclusivity, and development of our employees from the recruiting process through retirement — and every professional milestone along the way.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.