- San Francisco, CA, United States
Growth Engineering at Curology
Do you love building scalable systems? How about making technical contributions that are directly correlated with the business's bottomline? We do too. In fact, that’s the Growth Platform team’s mission: we’re building the platform to power the next level of paid-channel growth.
Why this role?
- Greenfield projects that have a real impact. We're growing quickly and want to continue to enable that growth. There are many opportunities to take manual processes, which are only scalable through programmatic means, and automate them by building a greenfield product.
- Impact business with each feature you build. Our paid-channel growth is paramount to our success. The projects you build will continue to enable that growth and continue to accelerate us. This is an opportunity to have an out-sized impact on Curology.
- Work with a diverse and passionate team. The Platform Team works cross-functionally with Marketing, BizOps, and Product—the Growth Platform Engineering team sits at the intersection of these domains and is in an exceptional position to build an amazing product these teams love.
- Join us at a magical time. We've tripled our business in the last year and we aren't planning on slowing down any time soon.
What you'll do as a Software Engineer, Growth Platform
- You'll build the growth platform that powers the next scale of user acquisition — imagine a suite of tools purpose-built for automation and growth scalability: that's what we're working on.
- You'll utilize a modern stack to build a cloud-first product — we love the cloud and modern tools like Serverless.
- You'll work with engineers, who are just as excited about automation as you are, to bring an amazing tool to our internal customers that has a big impact on the business.
- You'll automate manual processes by working closely with teams like Marketing, BizOps, and Product to discover opportunities for programatic efficiency.
- You'll work on initiatives to keep our system elegant and productivity high — such as improving our metrics, analytics, and experimentation infrastructure.
Curology is revolutionizing dermatology by making effective skincare accessible to everyone. We help real people get medical care previously accessible to only a tiny percentage of the population.
Our consumer-facing React app powers 1:1 chats with real dermatology providers and enables users to engage with a vibrant community. After signing up, each customer receives a customized formula shipped directly to their door.
We're a passionate, collaborative, hands-on team of doers. We believe people do their best work when they're paired with other talented people and feel excited each day to come to work.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.